Monday, May 16, 2011

Please Give Me Your Stuff


I think that Boulder, Colorado-born Harold Egbert Camping and Christian Family
Radio is right. The world is going to end on May 21, 2011, so you might as well give me all of your stuff. I mean, you are not going to need that second house in the mountains or that Bentley anyway, right?

Just remember, no take-backs! When, er, I mean if the sun comes up on May 22, 2011, you can tell everybody that you gave away all your stuff, in preparation for a new life in that monastery in Greece. You know, the one that claims to be the closest place on earth to God? Only you and I will know that you forfeited your possessions permanently because you’re a dumbass and are paying the dumbass penalty.

And on that day, I will be enjoying the peaceful serene view of the pines, pool, ocean, or the apocalypse from one of my many new living rooms. You may send all valid deeds of trust, (clear titles only) cash, gold, diamonds, and or other of your non-perishable earthly possessions to P.O. Box 666, Denver, CO. Act now, before it’s too late!

J. Brandeis Sperandeo


2 comments:

  1. Brandi, Thanks for all the good vibration from colorado...The indian law resource center would be happy for you to participate in the delegation traveling to Rapanui in Aug 2011. I hope you can consider this and then I will connect you to Leo Crippa the lead attorney in dc organizing this delegation. I hope you are well with your lovely wife Leslie...Talk soon.

    sorry that I have been out of reach lately....as you know we are looking for farm workers..jajaja santi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be happy to join the delegation. Spoke with your lovely wife this morning and we shared some ideas. Please give my love to Susan and the little monsters for me.

    Call Lyle. Force him into a life on the farm!

    ReplyDelete