Monday, March 14, 2011

A Shout Out to My New Friends

I could not help but notice that hundreds of web surfers from all over the world have chosen to visit…and for some inexplicable reason, revisit my site in the last few weeks. I find it charming that folks from outside my little world would be interested in reading my most humble opinions regarding town, state, country, and the world. To all of you out there I wish you a hearty welcome, wolkom, laipni ludzam, wilkommen, dobro pojalvat, oh so, khosh amadid, huan ying, laskavo prosymo, welcome, (ya hoser!), velkommen, bienvenidos, greuzi, harzliche woikomme, benvnou / wilcome, bienvenue, selamat datang!

I apologize for the lack of proper accents, umlauts, etc., but, either my old computer lacks the requisite international sensitivity, or I am just too mentally challenged to find the correct program.

I am also writing you, because I am mindful that you as well, are reaching outside of your little worlds. I am interested in your interests and would welcome any questions, comments, dialogues, or diatribes, that you would care to leave in the comment section of this or any of my posts. I will do my best to respond to each and every one of your notes.

As a bit of a disclaimer, I must tell you that, in generating an answer to your question, I will probably involve the liberal use of my own personal opinion, which will not necessarily reflect the opinion of any particular group of people, political party, or even the current official positions of various governmental entities in the United State of America. In my country, as in many of yours, we have the freedom to openly express our opinions, which is engrained and enshrined in the first Amendment of our Constitution. Opinions here as everywhere are like…navels (belly buttons): everyone has one and in my country, most of us are not shy about expressing our opinions, whether they are based on truth, lies, statistics, pure conjecture, signs of the Zodiac, tarot cards, or tea leaf readings. Therefore, although I will do my best to back up my opinions with empirical research, I cannot and will not promise you that any of my responses to your questions or comments will be anything more than those of the man in my bio, which you have no doubt previously read.

Thank you again for visiting my site. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

J. Brandeis Sperandeo

P.S. Within one month, I will be posting a link to my rock n roll band’s website. Until then, please enjoy yourself on my favorite avant garde music/video site, breakmastercylinder.com.    


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha.
    ごしんせつにどうもありがとうございます。
    (Thanks for that there shout out).

    I have been remiss in not telling you each of your posts have been amazing this past week.
    Perhaps your best is brought out by EMERGENCIES.

    ...
    (it won't let me type in bold)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete